During this month of love, help us continue our legacy of empowering women in the Salt Lake Community for over 93 years!
We are guided by our vision of identifying needs and creating positive change for all women, children and families through the creation of collaborative programs that impact the Salt Lake community. In order to accomplish this vision, we rely on fundraising events and the generous contributions of individuals like yourself.
By making a tax-deductible donation you are providing
- Opportunities for women to develop skills and acquire leadership and training experiences
- Funding done-in-a-day mini-projects which are carried out in partnership with local community organizations
- Ensuring that we are able to maintain our headquarters building, which houses our Women Helping Women clothing boutique.
With donations from our Friends of the League campaign, we ensure that the critical work of the Junior League and the positive impact it has on our community continues.
- $50 Helps fund done-in-a-day service events
- $75 Helps pay for quality speakers & trainers
- $100 Sponsors a Junior League member’s dues
- $1,000 Pays for all costs to send women to executive training conferences
Thank you for being an advocate and champion
of civic and professional leadership development for women.
Thank you for supporting the Junior League of Salt Lake City.