New Member Virtual and In-Person Open Houses
Interested in becoming a member of the Junior League of Salt Lake City? If you want to improve the lives of women and children in the Salt Lake community, train to become a better leader, and meet other compassionate, proactive women like yourself, the Junior League of Salt Lake City is the organization for you.
- The Junior League of Salt Lake City will train you to become a more effective, organized and confident leader.
- The Junior League of Salt Lake City will directly involve you in our community.
- The Junior League of Salt Lake City will introduce you to other women just like you.
- Junior League women make lasting community change.
Membership is open to women age 21+
Join us for one of our New Member Information Sessions to learn about the League, what to expect as a member and what you can gain from joining.
New Member dues vary on the time of year that you join:
- June 1st – August 31st $235
- September 1st – November 30th $212
- December 1st – February 28th $189
- March 1st – May 31st $166
*Please Note – Active Dues will be due for this group June 1st.
Your New Member Dues include a $100 donation and 5 JLSLC cookbooks (great for gifts).
Active Membership dues are $153 and are due every March after completion of New Membership. You can pay in one lump sum or in monthly payments throughout the year. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Are you ready to get going? Click here to fill out our New Member Application Form.
The next New Member Information Session is January 23, 2023. Click here to sign up.
Why Should I Join?