Women Helping Women is a project in which Junior League volunteers collect, prepare, and distribute donated professional women’s clothing. These clothes are given to women entering the workforce and who are in transition towards self-sufficiency. Clients are referred to the project by government and social service agencies. Women Helping Women has served over 17,000 women since 1996.
Not a member of the League but still want to help? We’d love to have you join us as a volunteer in our boutique.
If you would like to be a referring agency, click on the link below to fill out the Referral Request Form and email or mail the completed form to us.
Work-appropriate CLOTHING DONATIONS for can be made during our Administrative Hours between 9a-1p
They can be dropped in the 24-hour Women Helping Women Donation bin, located outside of the front entrance
Junior League of Salt Lake City
526 E 300 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
We accept new and nearly new women’s professional clothing:
Slacks, Blouses, Suits, Maternity – slacks, blouses and suits
Shoes, Scarves, Purses or Handbags, Jewelry
NEW Bras, NEW Underwear and hosiery
All clothing sizes gladly accepted
INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS
of the Women Helping Women Boutique:
First Tuesday of the Month: 9 am to noon
All other Tuesdays: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Saturdays: 10 am to 1 pm
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Present your agency referral form on first visit
- Government-issued ID will be required every time you visit the Boutique
- Men and children are not allowed in the Boutique
- All clients will receive 9 complete outfits for the year. This will be tracked in our records, so you can return to pick out seasonally-appropriate clothing
- Women Helping Women Boutique volunteers can assist you in selecting the perfect outfit for your professional situation
For more information about Women Helping Women please call 801-328-1019 ext.1 or email email@example.com
Women Helping Women is supported by the following Sponsors.