Women Helping Women is currently CLOSED
Due to the recent surge in COVID cases, we will be closing the Boutique and will not be accepting donations. This is effective through February 15, 2022.
Women Helping Women (WHW) is a project in which Junior League volunteers collect, prepare, and distribute donated professional women’s clothing. These clothes are given to women entering the workforce and who are in transition towards self-sufficiency. Clients are referred to the project by government and social service agencies. Women Helping Women has served over 17,000 women since 1996.
We are not accepting donations at this time.
When we return to regular business on February 15th, we will be accepting current seasonal items.
- professional clothing
- coats & gloves
- bags and accessories
- toiletries (new only)
- bras (new only)
Remove all hangers. We do not accept them.
Donations MUST be bagged and dropped off in the bins just outside our front doors. They cannot be left outside the bins or they will be stolen.
Please don’t worry about wrinkles. We ensure all the items look their best when they’re put out on the boutique floor.
Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic
- Masks are required and social distancing will be enforced.
- Only 10 people will be allowed in the boutique at a time.
- It is first-come, first-served.
- Depending on demand, we may not be able to accommodate every client.
If you would like to become a referring agency, click on the link below to fill out the request form.
INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS:
The Boutique will be closed until February 15th due to the recent surge in COVID cases.
Clients who have been referred for hygiene kits previously will have one year after our reopening to obtain their clothing allowance.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Government-issued ID will be required every time you visit the Boutique
- Men and children are not allowed in the Boutique
- All clients will receive 9 complete outfits for the year. This will be tracked in our records, so you can return to pick out seasonally appropriate clothing
- Women Helping Women Boutique volunteers can assist you in selecting the perfect outfit for your professional situation
Women Helping Women is supported by the following Sponsors.