Women Helping Women is a project in which Junior League volunteers collect, prepare, and distribute donated professional women’s clothing. These clothes are given to women entering the workforce and who are in transition towards self-sufficiency. Clients are referred to the project by government and social service agencies. Women Helping Women has served over 17,000 women since 1996.
Not a member of the League but still want to help? We’d love to have you join us as a volunteer in our boutique.
If you would like to be a referring agency, click on the link below to fill out the Referral Request Form and email or mail the completed form to us.
Donations of NEW bras, underwear, hosiery, makeup and toiletries can be made during our Administrative Office Hours between 9a-1p
We do NOT need hangers.
They can be dropped in the 24-hour Women Helping Women Donation bin, located outside of the front entrance
Junior League of Salt Lake City
526 E 300 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS
of the Women Helping Women Boutique:
First Tuesday of the Month: 9 am to noon
All other Tuesdays: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Saturdays: 10 am to 1 pm
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Present your agency referral form on first visit
- Government-issued ID will be required every time you visit the Boutique
- Men and children are not allowed in the Boutique
- All clients will receive 9 complete outfits for the year. This will be tracked in our records, so you can return to pick out seasonally-appropriate clothing
- Women Helping Women Boutique volunteers can assist you in selecting the perfect outfit for your professional situation
For more information about Women Helping Women please call 801-328-1019 ext.1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Helping Women is supported by the following Sponsors.