Women Helping Women (WHW) is a project in which Junior League volunteers collect, prepare, and distribute donated professional women’s clothing. These clothes are given to women entering the workforce and who are in transition towards self-sufficiency. Clients are referred to the project by government and social service agencies. Women Helping Women has served over 17,000 women since 1996.
INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS:
The Boutique will be open for CLIENTS
Starting in October, we will also be open for CLIENTS on
Thursday evenings from 6:00p-8:00p
We are closed for all major holidays
When You Arrive:
- Government-issued ID will be required every time you visit the Boutique
- Men and children are not allowed in the Boutique
- All clients will receive 9 complete outfits for the year. This will be tracked in our records, so you can return to pick out seasonally appropriate clothing
- Women Helping Women Boutique volunteers can assist you in selecting the perfect outfit for your professional situation
Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic
- Masks are required and social distancing will be enforced.
- It is first-come, first-served.
- Depending on demand, we may not be able to accommodate every client.
We are NOT accepting donations at this time.
If you would like to become a referring agency, click on the link below to fill out the request form.
Women Helping Women is supported by the following Sponsors.